Q & A
1. Where do I go for surf lessons on the North Shore?
2. What should I bring to a surf lesson?
Note: While your having your lesson your car will be parked on public streets. The less valuables you bring with you the better. Some surfing locations in Hawaii are considered more of a High Theft Zone then others.
3. How early should I arrive?
4. Should I eat breakfast/lunch before I come to my lesson?
5. How good of a swimmer do I have to be?
6. Are there restrooms near by?
It’s good to try and get your #2 out before you show up for your lesson.