Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason. We run an extremely high quality, tight margin program, with limited space. If you must cancel your reservation, our policy is as follows:
- All lessons require a VISA/MC/AMEX Credit Card to reserve your spot.
- Should wave conditions be unfavorable, or there is severe weather on the day of your lesson, O’ahu Surfing Experience (OSE) will make all efforts to reschedule your lesson. Please note that due to demand, there is a slight chance we may not be able to reschedule. If O’ahu Surfing Experience (OSE) cancels your lesson due to unfavorable wave or dangerous weather conditions, you will not be liable for any lesson costs. We do not cancel lessons if it is raining, unless there is thunder or lightning.
- All cancellations and rescheduling on you the clients part must be made at least 48 hours before the start time of your lesson. If you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled lesson time, your card will be charged 50% of the lesson cost per participant.
- Participants that fail to show for any lesson type will be charged on their card for full for the lesson, no exceptions.
- All Cancellations must be confirmed with an O’ahu Surfing Experience (OSE) staff member over the phone. We do not accept voice mail messages or e-mails for cancellations.